*Blood donation poll*

I donated yesterday, given than I’m now on cruise, and one of the questions on the electronic survey was whether I took testosterone or any other male hormone. I answered the question truthfully, and it did not create any issue.

I was interested in your answer I figured that it wasn’t necessary if the kidneys were working but I wasn’t sure if it would pull all the compounds right out of your blood and make you crash?

I was thinking more along the lines of test sensitivity too tolerance things like that ? But just feeling better like when you take a good dump and you can tell it got rid of nasty stuff cause you feel better or sauna when you sweat all that crap out

So im not sure if you know the answer but if you donate blood does that drop your total testosterone numbers?
Like if you donated say a bit before you got your blood work done would it show skewed results?

This can be crazy if true

I don’t really know the answer. I would say probably not… it’s all percentage based. Which is why we can manipulate hemoglobin/hct with fluid volume. So I think blood donation would keep levels the same bc it’s essentially a measurement of a solution… if you have 50% sugar water in 5 gallons. If you remove 1 gallon you’re still left with 50% sugar water.

This is not based off textbook knowledge haha we def don’t talk about this kind of stuff. I’m more so thinking out loud at this point.

I’m bout to go to the donation center and ask if they have any extra globin lying around I want to correct these numbers any means possible

Just got done donating double reds. They test your Hemoglobin on the spot and mine was 18.7. Going to get routine bloods done tomorrow so we’ll see how much that number goes down post donation. I’ll let everyone know as soon as I get the results.

12535_2.png
*Blood donation poll* Blood Work and testing
Every 56 for me as well per the red cross’ guidelines. Trt plus some snacks throughout the year. Headed in the end of the month. Here’s some bloods before donation and I’ll post them again after I donate. [image]
@Destro2117 other blood work

@Musclehead check this out brother you will be interested in this I also love that you made rich your ava

Attachments

• 3F6C60CF-0186-4A06-A3B3-597E551F07C2.jpg
    3F6C60CF-0186-4A06-A3B3-597E551F07C2.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back