Flash⚡️Labs Post Lockdown TRANSFORMATION CONTEST!

I hurt my shoulder so haven’t been able to bench heavy lately.

I normally do bench press, incline dumbbell presses, flys, etc…

I have been wanting to incorporate bands on the bench, just looking for a set in my price range.

Last edited:
Also, look into Mark Bell’s slingshot. I used it a lot when I was trying to get back into barbell bench… I have a torn labrum so the bar was my enemy. The slingshot allowed me to bench heavier with some assistance to build up strength.

I don’t have tips but I know my left pec seized all the he’ll up on drive today. fucking sucked but they are feeling hard as fuck. I was like damn I can feel pecs not just fat over muscle.

Yeah if I moved arm one way Tri started to go moved another front delt would tighten. Was shitty to drive with while already be pissed about traffic

Much more my style of gym no mirrors for me to get lost looking at myself so will have to do pic when back at friends

Hope to lose about 5-10 pounds in next two weeks before final pics of course that’s including the two to 3 I will gain up here

It was me and three woman two of which very attractive. Would join gym if lived here. Reminded me off high school gym. Not sure I would do well Keeping weight off as I think I would def get I to number chasing on bars and not worry about looks as much

I used to say that too try doing partials with your side and rear lateral Dumbbell raises Say you can do 25-30 lb raises and come all the way up For sets Of 8-10 instead grab a 40-45 dumbbell and come up as far as you can and do that for a sets of say 15-20 reps It will look like your not doing it right and people may stare and be like he dont know what he is doing but I promise you will see them grow I was amazed at this technique after a bit the bullet and tried it

Back