Flash⚡️Labs Post Lockdown TRANSFORMATION CONTEST!

It’s kicking my ass after 4 days of booze and drugs but did 405 for 5 on b much so only 1 rep less than Thursday. Inclines went well did decline dumbbells for first time ever finishing with incline pronates flys and and then crabs for
Two sets will do low weights high reps on those to end with great pump and burn. Miss the power lifting gym haha. Hate that my back wants to slide on benches here those wife back rogues were nice

Actually went to a gym today. Was kinda weird, and I just got annoyed with the amount of people. Guess I better stick to my garage sweat box even once all this pandemic shit is over.

On the other hand, it was nice to have a change of equipment and be able to swim some laps again.

I already miss Cincinnati gym. I want to go back and bulk up to 300 pound mass of powerlifting monster. Physique be damned. I want to be big drink beer and throw around all the weights

I mean I didn’t carry 322 that well but that was without all the muscle. I already feel that I would enjoy my cycle more if I was adding muscle and not trying to burn fat. But want to see what’s it’s like to have definition at some point in my life

I will. Say this about the weight 300 is 300 muscle or fat now not arguing the point of being in better shape. But I watch. My buddies pack on all that weight before the cut for a show and they are big and muscular but they are also miserable too. I give any of those guys who walk around at 300+ all the time props I’m with you bout 260 I feel good still I can tie my shoes 215 I’m lean but I don’t wanna ever be over 300 again even if it was all muscle cause I still got the same organs and they didn’t like it at all

Sweating so much must be the clen kicking in started at 40 and not feeling stimulant effect. Must be all the stimulants I threw in my system this past weekend were a bit stronger

I got crabs lol

Week 1

Week 8
View attachment 10233

View attachment 10234

Thanks @Flashlabs @johnjuanb1 for putting this on! Definitely good motivation to get out of the quarantine funk.

@Dirtnasty @Anabisi you guys are fucking killing it! Bring it home this last week! It’s been a fun 8 week! Gonna have a cheat night and for fuck sake eat some more carbs in the weeks to come 😂😂

Thanks for all the support and encouragement from all of UGM!

Came in at 215lb 12.6% body fat. Per in the Inbody scanner. Ending at 223 10.1% bf, per the InBody scanner.

Last edited:
Haha I work all weekend. Picking up an extra tonight. Whenever I have to flip to night shift schedule I end up getting all bloated and fluffy looking. Better to put in it now! I think this is technically 8 weeks from when I put my first pic up anyway!

Back