Flash⚡️Labs Post Lockdown TRANSFORMATION CONTEST!

IMG_20200801_110311_912

week 8 final

In this 8 week transformation I was able to drop down 12 pounds in 8 weeks developed better eating habits focused on routines from end to finish kettle bell bands bars and benches as t the park were my tools I utilized 1 flash product definitely not gonna stop thanks again Gents

I haven’t noticed and stimulant effect but I did use coke and mdma last weekend so maybe the receptors aren’t there right now. Def felt a bit speedy first time I used this so I know it’s me not bunk product and I am running super hot

I finally get a little jittery today. Burning up so this fat should be melting only 4 more days. Then I plan on finish my test eq cycle in a small surplus to add some muscle but hope to keep fat down

It cleans out the beta2 receptors which is what clen and albuterol act on. There’s another allergy med called ketotifen that some say clean out the receptor sites better, but from what I could see the only benefit it actually presents over Benadryl is aiding with Tumor necrosis factor which helps fight against cancer. But it’s expensive and Benadryl is hella cheap and easy to find.

2 weeks on clen. 2 weeks off, and take Benadryl before sleep on off weeks. Probably why I’ve never taken more than 80mcg of clen.

See you learn something every day I have not ever liked the feeling I get on that stuff so I tend to be dumb if I wanna feel like it and t3 make me feel I will just go do a bump of meth feels the same and I’m not a fan of that these days don’t know if it’s from getting old or what

Back