Introducing myself to the community, relieved to find a reliable and safe forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I won’t be saying hold my beer anytime soon he’ll I get ven decided to not do the shrooms cause I felt not ready yet. Also I would rather be with another person. Just to have somebody to talk about my issues with when they cross my mind. Also it gets dark to early by the time shrooms would have kicked I it would have been dark and no woods for me.

Happens here all the time…folks lost in woods. Everyone and their brother out looking for them.

Okay I will look into those for sure. I feel you, could make my injury worse if the deca masks the pain and I train and make the injury worse. How would you feel if I stacked the BPC157 and TB500 with a low level (150mg each) Deca/test but I didn’t do any training that my physical therapist does not approve? So far she is telling me I need to do light weight stuff to fix imbalances in my musculature and that I can swim and do upper body as much as I want. So I was thinking post-op I would just make like a fish.

icarus said:
28 yoa, 73" height, 185lbs. My most recent cycle I ran 350mg Deca and 300mg test E per week for 22 weeks.
Whoaa brother. Let’s slow down a bit.

You won’t be berated or bullied here. Questioned maybe.

Is there a reason you’re on any of this at 28 years old?

Blood labs? Levels?

Is there an exit plan? Trt for life.

Welcone.great place here, lots. of people willing to help,no bullshit tolerated.

Last edited:
I started this to recover from my injury because I was hoping to make another try at OCC but that’s over for me now. At this time I am looking for the joint relief and to recover quickly and keep lean muscle mass while im down for surgery.

I did my bloods through privatemdlabs. Pre cycle I was just below 800ng/dL total test. 6 months Post cycle I was at 677ng/dL. 94 pg/mL free testosterone post cycle.

Not planning on staying on AAS for long term, just cycle on for 18 weeks or so and then back off to allow natural production to recover. I could eventually see myself on TRT after 38-40 yoa.

My opinion and mine only.

Maybe leave the test and decca alone until you’re recovered/rehabed.

Is your other upcoming surgery on the same knee?

Maybe look into the compounds @NeuroRN listed earlier for actual healing properties.

You’re still naturally young and and strong brother, don’t risk screwing your hormones up. That’s going to happen anyways as you age hahaha.

icarus said:
I did my bloods through privatemdlabs. Pre cycle I was just below 800ng/dL total test. 6 months Post cycle I was at 677ng/dL. 94 pg/mL free testosterone post cycle.

Not planning on staying on AAS for long term, just cycle on for 18 weeks or so and then back off to allow natural production to recover. I could eventually see myself on TRT after 38-40 yoa.
Just copying over my reply to poppy here.

It sounds like you’ve done some research and have a plan, your not running high mg numbers which is good and smart.

Messing up my natural test production at my age is my number one concern and I came here for advice on whether or not I should hold off. To be honest my knee has been getting worse and worse and I/m just worn out by the constant pain. My ortho offered but I refuse to go on opiate pain meds. The NSAIDs help some but the last time I remember being pain free was on Deca so part of me is just trying to get back to that. I don’t want to mess up my hormones but at the same time it is driving me insane being essentially a cripple at 28.

Completely understandable. Like I said, injuries just suck.

Did they not “fix” everything when they were in there?

28 is young. I personally wouldn’t hope on test and a 19nor for an injury. That’s aiding one thing to potentially create a life of trt starting at 28.

I think you are wise in coming here for guidance. At this time my recommendation would be to give tb500 and bpc157 a try and leave the test n deca alone.

First surgery they repaired the meniscus and cleared out debris. Now that I am still showing damage on scans they suspect a pathological plica band so I need one more arthroscope to cut out this tissue and hopefully that does it. I took it all for granted. Always loved working out but being laid up with my leg propped up on a pillow and the world becomes very small all of a sudden.

That makes sense and it is my fear that I would regret messing up my natural test. Part of me came here today to be talked out of this. I think in my desperation to be out of pain and able to use my leg again I am flailing to find a way out. I will stay away from AAS utnil im older and give those peptides a shot, interesting research there.

Thank you all for your good advice and medical opinion. @Poppy @NeuroRN especially appreciate the guidance.

Don’t be a stranger. Once you’re whole again you can readdress the aas thing for cycles with a pct off.

Please keep us posted.

No need to step away. We welcome everyone. On gear or not. Please start a log of your recovery. Even if you are logging the peptides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back