Sleep needs

I didn’t notice issues at 350 but 575 it’s starting to be like tren where it’s just constant intervals

Been almost 4 weeks party I’m going to in 3 weeks woudl be perfect timing but alas I will stick to sobriety and just enjoy the music of pig and Dan as my drug for the evening that and if this chick does t lock me down and we stay casually dating I’ll be trying to fuck which on x u can’t finish so all the more reason to stay off drugs.

I’m lucky to get 6-7 hrs. I think 8 hrs is most optimal for me if I can get myself to fall asleep. Been trying to cut out any caffeine by 5pm and shoot for bed at 10-11pm.

What has helped a bit is I’m definitely a hot sleeper and use a Chilipad that cools mattress down to 55-60 degrees. The mattress pad is half king (my wife is complete opposite of me so she wouldn’t want it that cold) and has small water channels that constantly feed cooled distilled water that is basically a mini refrigerator.

But even then during workweek even though I basically make my own hours sometimes I go a couple days on 4 hr sleep but try to get a small nap in at some point in afternoon. Then I eventually will make it up and sleep 8-10 hrs when I can.

I wish I could just keep a consistent schedule. Having 5 kids, 4 of which are in elementary school makes it a bit challenging too!

Dang bro…better you than me. With that said, they grow up fast. The problems are easy now…as they get into high school…the problems get more complex. That means that right now…your physically worn out…once they get into high school…you will get mentally worn out!!!

Back