Sponsor of the Month Contest July Sponsored by Flashlabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt brother im really sorry about your mother I mean that extremely sincerely I wouldn’t have logged on id be gone in the head and the heart.

I pray and wish your family the best throughout this tough time.
I love all our sponsors and im happy to keep it popping anywhere at ugmuscle especially for flashlabs you guys are truly really good guys you and flash.

Much respect brother
Banned

FREEBIE CONTEST GIVEAWAY
OPEN TO NEW FLASH⚡️LABS CLIENTS ONLY
RULES:
Predict the winner of the Yankee game today.
The first 3 UGM members who get the winner right win $75 CREDIT WITH FLASHLABS
GOOD LUCK! 💪
YOU CAN NOT HAVE WON ANOTHER PRIOR CONTEST WITH FLASHLABS.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hospital wouldn’t let me see my mom while my dad was with her. New rule imposed today due to an increase in Covid cases. I started yelling. It was hard not to start smashing things. So I left and trained legs. First workout in weeks. Felt great! I swear it’s that fucking Covid vaccine that put my mom in here. It started with muscle and joint pain and fatigue and kept getting worse to where she couldn’t walk. She fell and had a brain bleed. Surgery helped that, then right after she had a massive stroke. Fuck that vaccine, and fuck our government!

MESSAGE FROM FLASH:
"Any one who hasn’t registered on the website should register today!!! Your next 3 enquiries will have free shipping just for registering at flashgear.to

Last edited by a moderator:
The maderno vaccine. Both of my parents only got it to appease my uncle who fears my 97 year old grandma will get Covid. Both parents felt crappy immediately and it never improved. Both have weak muscles and joint and muscle pain plus fatigue that didn’t improve in my dad and over a few month period got worse and worse for my mom. I refused to get the vaccine because I had a real bad case of Covid and don’t feel I can get it again. I survived so fuck the vaccine. I think it attacks the body. My body is so messed up all over with arthritis and injuries that I’m not putting that poison in me.

The maderna vaccine is where there seeing the nerve issues also pfizer.

Im so sorry brother if I could come sit with you I promise I would be there I hate hospitals horrible places to me I wish your entire family only the best I pray for your mother already and I will again 🙏

I hope that you stay in touch brother were always here to talk. I know that you might have alot of time and your mind will be running im prepared to talk as much as you want just tsg me in brother I got your back.
Im sorry that I can’t actually give you a hug. It usually helps no matter what people say.

I can only imagine your rage let the nurse know that your bp feels extremely high possibly a doctor can write you some catapres to help you stay calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back