Water Reduction Tricks?

Im glad I learned long ago, we never know what’s going on behind closed doors. I be done some things that I would of never done if I knew the true danger and added time. Time and education unfortunately come slow for us. I still have those daydreams in the gym posing that I still can look like so and so or get back on stage and the 6 people in the bbing crowd go wow! RIP to another dude hopefully trying his best. 2020, has really taught me that the journey is the show. 100%. Before I tore my quad in January, I was like ok there’s no way I can look softer, im cleaned out, training is fun again…etc. Then, I tear my quad and yep things can get worse. The gym, competing, powerlifting, whatever has to be fun! I remember Saturday’s with all the Powerlifters, doing all the lifts, resting 10 minutes, laughing until your turn…that was fun. I really feel the biggest difference in health is the weight we put on. Call it what you want, we still gotta pump blood there. Guys are 280 when they can be 250 and come in just as prepared on show day. Seems like it’s less now than 5-10 years ago or more. Stuffing yourself every 2 hours. Then we all put our health in the hands of “whatever lab”! Just have fun everyone can’t be 260 shredded.

Yep I’m trying to enjoy the journey but push
Myself at the same time. Only thinking of competing for powerlifting to have goals not as some super serious must win mindset. Just see what my body can do

That’s great. I would of ate shit if “they said it would build muscle” I guess I did…so many cans of tuna over the years!

Powerlifting…I love! How is everyone deadlifting so much now! A lot has to be fake. The bar really moved up! Structure plays into the dead. Big dead usually smaller bench because of arm length. But, I see 4 x bodyweight a lot…of course on twitter or you tube!🦄🦄

That’s funny cause dead’s and bench are my two high lifts not like competitor for my size but I’m hoping to eventually get to 600 on bench and 800 on dead’s. If I can get to 650 on squat I would be happy that’s years from now though.

That’s some serious goals bro! With your drive it is achievable. @rnmuscle. I am just starting my journey late in life. I am having a lot of fun too. This place makes it a lot more fun and safe for me. I honestly can say if it weren’t for this community I probably would be in the same dark place I was back in March. Or I’d be winging it on the compounds getting them from God knows where fucking my shit all up!!!

The more time goes by the more I settle in to the idea of lifestyle and not to rush change but not wait for it either.

Oh I still visit the dark arts too much was good till Covid hit. Now I’m slowly getting back to being more dedicated to the grind.

I enjoy the pain well except when the hankies cramp during sex. Hope when off cycle it doesn’t happen as mucb

Back