Deca or NPP? Which is a better option?

I hear whatever the test dosage is half it with the deca.
600/300 800/400. 1000/500. Excetra… Some run it even… Then the final common answer… It’s all how your body responds and tweak it accordingly.

Man this honestly helped a ton and I thank you guys for everything.

To take a slight turn has anyone stacked deca/npp with eq? Just wondering what kind of results anyone has gotten with this or what anyone thinks about it.

NPP can actually be pinned 3x/week and work well, versus eod. NPP goes well with EQ and/or MastP, along with a Test, of course.

@Optumpharma has some great advice on good combos of NPP.

Ha ha I couldn’t even imagine that much tren, although I’ve known two guys that have used 1g a tren

One I don’t know personally they were on here,and the other one I actually know is 5’9 and I believe at the time was 250 he was huge veins comin out everywhere, said he felt like a God runnin that much, his bp was high to, haven’t known him to run that much since, but he still uses 600-700 week a tren on a regular basis,can’t even fathom using that much

I’m good for about 300 a week, maybe 400 for a couple weeks if using ace, even with the tren I usually still use ethante version

I just finished a few weeks ago of a 16 week run of Tren Ace at 490/week. Sweat like a bitch and hated the ed pinning, with the damn cough every now and then, but I made it through. I actually felt less paranoid, more level headed, confident, and just didn’t give a shit about stupid shit that is now all coming back weeks later if just a cruise on my TRT. Hoping that the Proviron I just started with the cruise levels me out a bit, because I feel like a damn worried shit bag all of the time. Or maybe it’s just me coming off of something that made feel better.

I love both deca and NPP. I’m using deca now just because I only want to pin every 5 days. You may get a little more water retention on deca depending on diet.

Back