Dirts esquelle log let the gainz begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I’m feeling like I’m back a little bit. Now I don’t k ow if it’s upping the test or just me not having a release but my dick is def ready for action.

She made me listen to her throw up so Friday or Saturday when I’m collecting I’m going to call and tell her all I need is to hear her breath then when bust I’m going to yell dropping fucking loads. I’ll be in trouble for this but it wil be worth it

Ok will throw up starting point pic after workout so will be slightly pumped in upper body but I want to be able
To show progress in how I look for this log as that’s important to let people know the gear is good. I’m horny as all fuck I know that much

We hit 425 for 4 rpe 8.
Overhead press 225x6x3
Fly machine 210x15x3
Delt machine 130x15x3
Press 140x10x2.
Not sure what I’m goig to do program wise but I got one kore month of coaching if I want to follow that or just show up and do what ever body part feels neglected that day
IMG_7454

Last edited:
Did legs for first time in almost 2 months so took it easy Already sore. Also got my first paid for package from eaquelle took about 5 days order to door. And some extras weren thrown in as well

Last edited:
I’m not going to lie with th
Setting for pickup I was worried. And it looks like it may have been opened but I’m not in jail so I think I’m good

About half the packages wifey gets from Amazon are beat heck and half opened.

IMG_7469

This was inside the envelope they used like it was cut open and check the. Taped back shut once I cut the envelope I could smell the weed as well. One of the items I ordered was supposed to be liquid psilocybin extract but I got vial with white powder it in instead so I’m thinking I reconstitute. But that’s not a good look either

Last edited:
I had “a few” letters when international delivery. They were fucked with and letters were wrong on what was inside. Over 2 kg, I think needs to be split in 4 minimum. They can x ray but really can do whatever. Since, on UGM never had that. Some really tight. Like, Poppy I had 5 lbs of muscle milk smashed and spilling out…what was a new Chromecast at the time with a shoe print! I don’t like that one. It’s not dated yet that steroid lawyer has a good article. Theres probably newer ones.

Still free so did some push today nothing of note really but I’m trying to maybe do some work with Ohp In my just fuck around phase of lifting. I think estrogen is creeping up I’m not taking ai I was hoping the 700 mast would cover it but I maybe too fat right now

I can tell the difference in your most recent pic versus the rest. Definitely got a nice shipment on the first post.
Dirtnasty said:
Now it’s time for me to do my part and the return the favor and give it my best to show what their product are capable of.
Ante up motherfucker…💪💉💪

Well, counting you and me, the sponsor has 6 logs going of their stuff between the two boards, so hopefully all continues to go well for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back