Minimizing Water Retention On Cyle

@John if you were a girl and super sexy than i would def stick it to you. I have girls at my gym who know i have a wife and still tell me “ anytime any place i can do anything i want” if i was a weaker man id break them in half 👿
@Swest when my girl hasnt relieved me in a few days ill just grab her and go for mine she always tells me afterwards “OMGGG that was soooo hottt!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps we should ask @Bigmurph, @SemperFi and @PHD if we can do a fund raiser or something. We could bring out Hollywood’s new smash hit, Fifty Shades of MBTJR1980. To save on budget, there’d be one camera- strapped to your dick. All profits to be donated to UGM of course…😂

LMFAOOOO bro that would be awesome!!! Not sure my girl would enjoy that though its kind of a super snug fit in there already 😉

You guys are filth, at its purest form,I feel dirty and discarded after some of the conversations that go on here.

Plus she might find it bit weird have her lady garden displayed on the silver screen. Didn’t think through really did I. Hmmm there must be a way…🤔

Yeah my girl def wouldnt be allowing anybody to see any of that for damn sure matter of fact she would shank my kidney if i even brought it up 😆

Well if you’re sending me an ass kicking you may as well through in some of your ‘magic’ that I’ve heard nothing but good things about. 😉

LOL … I am actually in a nice mood today so I dont feel like making anyone cry at the moment 😉 I am saving my energy for legs today

Lol I did s earlier- what a fucker!! I can hardly walk once I’m done- I actually walk like I’ve shit myself!! 😂 I usually do back on Fridays but I’ve got a wedding to go to tomorrow and I’m hoping that I split the trousers when I put them on so I don’t have to go 😜

this is my accessory day … I squat three days a week … trap deads today, farmers carry, some band work and back …

I haven’t split the ass out of a pair of pants in a real long time … you won’t be that lucky

Regular on cycle blood work is always recommended. For me personally I know my estrogen is getting high when I feel tightness in my fingers (fat fingers) when making a fist as well as swelling in my wrist. Many will feel it in their neck and face but in my case that will be an extreme elevation. All of these can be associated with other things but these are pretty common signs of elevated estrogen levels.

Getting to know your body and being in tune with it comes with experience and with enough experience you will be able to suspect certain issues based on your bodies responses.

Last edited:
So while on cycle how would you control estrogen levels? Sorry if this is really dumb question but I’m sure I’m not the only one who would like to know?

Back