My 9-month gains with GC

Thanks man always appreciate it. I think I might have just inadvertently embarrassed a mom. You know kids don’t give a shit and will ask or say anything out loud right?Walking by Mom and her kid in the cart and the child outspokenly says hey Mom that guy looks pretty strong. He had the mom all blushing and shit her friend in the back laughing. Thanks for the compliment little dude. 💪

Cash app worked great for me no issues with Coinbase either. I actually use Coinbase for all my purchases jnow instead of bank card I’m getting 4% apy on my usdc I use for everyday spending with 1% back. But if u oh r just ourchasing and using Bitcoin cash app worked great

Best lat spread thus far…
IMG_20230629_174741873~2

Not bad I was goig to try again today but ran out of time. I knew it was goig to take at least 4 minutes jaut to try and take off sweaty ass tight shirt haha

What the heck is that!!??

There’s warnings/side effects of one of my meds…jardience I believe that calls out a possible “infection” down there.

Jardidance……rare but serious bacterial infection that causes damage to the tissue under the skin (necrotizing fasciitis) in the area between and around the anus and genitals (perineum) . Necrotizing fasciitis of the perineum has happened in women and men with diabetes mellitus who take FARXIGA. Necrotizing fasciitis of the perineum may lead to hospitalization, may require multiple surgeries, and may lead to death.

Last edited:
I have hs on thighs from this only flairs uo in summer time. But I’m sure getting bigger hasn’t helped wihh th er my legs feel like they have grown a good amount grid month

Back