My 9-month gains with GC

You mean lean fish and some veggies. My friend is in prep and said asparagus was starting to taste like candy

I’m of the opinion that any big endeavor dances back and forth across the crazy line… taking it to the limit on the crazy side of the line just short of destruction yields the big results.

I plan on doing it once I’ll either say fuck it and not get lean or ky crazy will air over and I’ll get to oiek 4%

I’m not that disciplined. I’d go crazy for a Dew and honeybun. You have it in you though. I’d go on stage raging over food. Hangry as fuck.

I found I don’t mind the zero versions of drinks so i that’s one thing I’ll do is just change diet that way. But I’ve never been any sort of lean why I say it will be one or the other

Figures once I start… the gym wants to make it a four day weekend because of the fucking holiday plus being sick… Been a fucking slow start to say the least. Moved back to my 1" pins from halfs added 300 Deca. Will ride those 2 out for 2 weeks than add some pwo drol. 50s

Back