Third Cycle Assistance

I’m pretty sure it affected the estrogen receptors weirdly so nolva maybe the route to go I have no gyno issues on i so can’t really says

Nolva should help. Have it on hand. If I remember correctly there’s mixed thoughts on why it causes gyno, but the above two answers are the prevailing thought.

Two weeks on and two weeks off is to mitigate its toxicity.

I’ve only ever used anadrol for pwo. But it will pack on size and strength. As long as your e2 and prolactin are in check gyno shouldn’t be a problem.

SuperD is usually only run for 3-4 weeks. It’s also very toxic. You could run 3 at the start and 3 at the end.

Ultimately you have two of the most liver toxic orals in the same cycle so your use should be kept short.

Of course I’m gonna say superdrol,cause it suits me well,and adrol doesnt,and neither would neccesarily have to be used off the bat to jumpstart anything because npp acts quick. I would not use either oral right away,see what the test n npp does for awhile, then add a oral in…

Different answers are a pain in the ass sometimes,your gonna have to decide what you ultimately want @futureICUdoc.A little bit of this answer, a little bit of that answer, a mixture of both,whatever you think is best and safe for yourself

I do wish sometimes that adrol or DBOL would do for me,what it does for others, with the way I eat sometimes,I just might be huge

I know,I’m a discontent motherfucker,and with that being said,I’m gonna go take my meds,and put myself down,talk to you tomorrow @NeuroRN

So these are the estrogenic side effects from Anabolics. I highlighted the parts that describe how Anadrol causes gyno. My reccomendation especially if worried about gyno would be to have caber and an AI ready to go and use nolvadex through your cycle if gyno prone these 3 compounds combined if needed will prevent gyno from Anadrol. @futureICUdoc

Side Effects (Estrogenic)
Oxymetholone is a highly estrogenic steroid.
Gynecomastia is often a concern during treatment, and may present itself quite early into a cycle (particularly when higher doses are used). At the same time water retention can become a problem, causing a notable loss of
muscle definition as both subcutaneous water retention and fat levels build. To avoid strong estrogenic side effects, it may be necessary to use an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex or Clomid It is important to note that oxymetholone does not directly convert to estrogen in the body. This steroid is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, and as such cannot be aromatized. Anti-aromatase compounds such as Cytadren and Arimidex will, likewise, not effect the relative estrogenicity of this steroid. Some have suggested that
the high level of estrogenic activity in oxymetholone is actually due to the drug acting as a progestin, similar to nandrolone. The side effects of both estrogens and progestins can be very similar, which might have made
this explanation a plausible one. There was a medical study examining the progestational activity of oxymetholone, however, and it determined that there was no such activity present. With such findings, it seems
most plausible that oxymetholone can activate the estrogen receptor, similar to, but more profoundly than, the estrogenic androgen methandriol.

Back