*Blood donation poll*

Your levels actually went up I believe that this is because your running gear and the donation pulled out the old and your body replaced it because of the AAS. This is a guess I thought that you would have seen a bigger difference.
This also shows that Dave was wrong on RX muscle saying that we would lose our rbc count it looks like it replenished itself quickly but it went right back to where it was very curious and interesting stuff brother

White blood cells went down
Hemo went up
Rbc went up
Mcv went up
Everything basically went up but in such small amounts I believe its just the test itself swinging.

Im really interested in this and what happened?
I have so many questions im about to go to a doctor and pay him just to answer whats going on and why his levels rose instead of dropping.

Im excited I have something really interesting to research now 🤔 lol

When my t crashed, it was so low my insurance insisted that the lab boogered it up and i had to go for 2 more.

Last edited:
The tests can definitely get skewed and they do allow a heavy swing in some testing also like you and @NeuroRN have said that they keep changing the acceptable levels also is very worrying and extremely strange.

The average test levels in men and women are dropping annually. Rather than fix… the world haha food we eat, packaging, environment etc. or allow test to be used more readily in medicine they just lower the range to match the average. Fuck the FDA for making people’s health so expendable.

What do you think about his results after donation? His levels actually went up im so interested in why they went up a bit which seems like they didn’t even change or why didn’t they drop and then come back like I always assumed they would?

See what happens when I assume lol

@Bigmurph yeah Rich was great entertainment, motivation, and a role model on how to live your best life. Do you life style. We saw him at his best and worse .

@NeuroRN

Went up after donations? But many who donate say they feel good after. Some say the rebound is quick, and the amount donated at red cross isn’t enough of an amount to matter for a high hct related to aas. If your still taking what is causing the high health markers, then it will keep thier.

Forgot to add, I heard the testosterone levels in humans was higher since the caveman days. And gets lower as time went.

I think it was a more plates more dates video, I heard this.

12535_2.png
*Blood donation poll* Blood Work and testing
Here’s my post donation didn’t do much [image]
14857_2.png
*Blood donation poll* Blood Work and testing
@Destro2117 other blood work @Musclehead check this out brother you will be interested in this I also love that you made rich your ava

Attachments

• EF77CE84-A94D-4C9C-A486-EA6CA28AF80C.jpg
    EF77CE84-A94D-4C9C-A486-EA6CA28AF80C.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 0
He donated and then his markers went up I believe just the swing from the test but his blood levels didn’t drop which really surprised me

Yeah, I’ve never heard of reports like this. I’d assume Dr’s that send patients to donate, Are asked to report back with follow up blood labs. And if cases like this happened it would be documented somewhere on internet.

I just bought some on Amazon. Citrus Bergamont. To do 500mg a day cost 24$ month. But look for quality ones , they have different potency/purity levels.

Last edited:
Got it. Thanks for the check up. This is interesting… I’m not really sure. I deal more with replacing blood volume than taking at away 😂😂 but. We know hematocrit is the volume of red cells in the blood. An average donation is a 500ml bag, depending on overall fluid volume we should only see a 3%ish drop with donation.

As far as it not fixing the issue if the offending agent is still in place… again this isnt my expertise but if a red cell life span is 120 days… and we get rid of 3% we should NOT immediately see a return to baseline hct. So I don’t know if I agree with the AAS not allowing the hct to be immediately effected…

AGAIN. this is purely just thinking out loud… I usually am more concerned with putting the blood back in.

There’s also usually a delay in blood loss and it’s representation on lab values. With a significant GI Bleed we expect the H/H to dip beginning at 6 hours post bleed initiation and I’ve seen it peak as far as 8 hours. Sooooo all that to say… no clue.

Last edited:
Back