My 9-month gains with GC

So I’ve been thinking about it. And I want to say I’m just a little disappointed here at UGM. Everyone here seems to have a special tag underneath their name except for myself… Your really telling me there is no special tag for acquiring these massive 13-in pythons???

Signed

Yours truly

RiPgUt
13" pythons… (Massive)

Last edited:
Just a little after shower posing…
IMG_20240121_015537861~2

GC MADE

Ripgut said:
13-in pythons
That’s all right damn it I thought it was funny considering 13 in is miniscule for arms… I’ll just have to pack my jokes up and put them back in the storage… On the real though they’re 7 and 9/16 … A massive, 7 and 9/16…💪. Y’all mfers know damn well ain’t no disappointment over here… nothing but love …

Last edited:
Ya I was reading an article on it. And by reading I mean I glanced at it for 30 seconds.seems to be a thing scientifically with the brain chemicals and stuff causing for more lucid dreams.

You know if they just put books and articles in the form of message board post I would rip through them

So I opted not to drop the test down to 250 when I added the tren like I said i was going to do btw. Split is TE500/TA400 pw plus 25 var pre-work out. As of now I’d say size wise looks damn near the same as when I was 15 pounds heavier, I’m currently 180 pounds. Keeping my protein/fat pre-workout meals. Today was 11.5 ounce chicken breast with 3 ounces of cheese. Did legs about an hour and a half later. After about 15 sets of various exercises for quads I finished 5 sets of squats topping out with a good set of 265 after all that pre exhausting than moved to more hamstring based exercises. Gym time was 2 hours which is my basic amount of time for me. I dont set a goal time anymore if my muscles are achieving a good pump and form and strength is there then I’m there fuck it. Just “listening to my body”. Only threw 8 plates on the leg press today because that’s what my body was feeling not the 14 like last week and I was real surprised with the strong finish on squats. If anything that was my best exercise for the day. Everything felt good: the knees, the movement going down to and coming up, the lower back,… It was a real good pump to say the fucking least dammit…back to work tomorrow hope everyone has been well…

Just stopping by to say hi to everybody. What’s up kiss my ass all that good stuff. Hope your doing well on your cycles and your dieting. I know @Poppy has a thread on it being okay to take time off from the gym. And I’ve also seen a couple post out there about having to cheat on their diet being their circumstances. And I’m not going to take away from what Poppy said or others have said. But I also have to remind everybody that we get to where we’re going by discipline. And for me that makes taking that time off of the gym or letting our diet go once in awhile that much more enjoyable and worth it. And that’s my two cents. We need that discipline. But not to the point where we lose the enjoyment of life and bodybuilding all together. Love yall sons of bitches man. Let’s get it.💪

Me not finding any good lighting doesn’t help either far as where I can set my phone down and pose… And I’m not fitting to do the take 50 shots to get a perfect one type of person… Maybe I’ll actually try to get a decent picture one day so I can get some pointers. But it definitely looks like my rear becoming across the middle though

Last edited:
Same I usually set timer tale pic and if it’s decent post it if not trash and try again another day

Back