My 9-month gains with GC

So last night I was able to achieve what I call the Pac-Man mouth. The pump of my arms was so massive I had great separation between the tris and the bis creating the imagery of what looks like an upside down Pac-Man mouth. This run I’m definitely going for definition more than size. So far so good

Tried those Nordic hamstring girls tonight and just way too much grinding in my knees for that shit… Nothing painful but it sure is fucked don’t feel right 🤣🤣… Nothing heavy tonight my legs were in the mood for repetitions. This will be the last time I go to the gym without any food… I drank my homemade shake and that was pretty much it so far today now it’s time to go Chow down on something

Your VIP had a pretty decent pump today…

IMG_20240205_185844394~2

Attachments

• IMG_20240205_185925612~2.jpg
    IMG_20240205_185925612~2.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanks @JLee my arms and calves I always get a great pump… chest seems to get a pretty decent one as well. Back and legs always a struggle. But since I doubled up on the var my legs feel pretty pumped more than my usual. Sitting in the car they are feeling damn full right now…

Last edited:
I think I’ve had this thread running long enough. I am contemplating running an actual log in April. Mentally and financially prepping myself. The hardest part I find for myself. Is what I’m going to run and how high I’m going to run it. Out of Halo Stein or superdrol what is the strongest? Not the most toxic but the strongest which obviously would be the most toxic but whatever. I do know I want to keep it lean as possible like I did this run but go a little harder with the compounds.

Last edited:
Thank you sir even though I am of a smaller stature I do have love handles… Yeah comparing the two everything looks better from the lower middle and upper traps my camel toe in the back looks more defined…:crazy_face:… This is a month and a half difference from then and now

Back