My 9-month gains with GC

Was just an idea running through my head…hub waste looks the same. Just a little more money. And I don’t have to stretch the finger doing one handed pins.

So for me week one was good but wek two was shit because of being sick and a holidays and week three was good . So basically I can’t even count week 1 because of week two. I literally worked out one week and took one off with that being said this would be the start of my second week in a row which is week 4. PS… I’ve gained 10 pounds so far…

I didn’t gym before work and my head is don’t do legs after but I’l goig to go and do at least squats and leg press I need quad work

Trust me I feel you. Old lady was out of work so I had to help out. That being said I lost more weight than I. Wanted and I don’t get to use any HGH this run. Broke chasing a dream. But at the end of the day when I chase that pump and look in the mirror (while still pumped 😉)
I feel good ya know? times like this the hardest part is getting TO THE gym for me…But once there I’m ready to go to work and zone out… I’m sorry your losing your interest at the moment.

Right he’s only doing 3 ml but he’s using larger syringe so the plunger isn’t as far out. Now if I was to get the larger
Syringe I’m crazy and would just tell self well fuck it we can now do cycles of 4ml daily. I like my size keeps me in check

So…I definitely feel you on this shit now. Back to back sickness… I have been sick since November 20th basically the same time I started my cycle. I have lost gains since because of being sick. And still am as of now…
Dirtnasty said:
I’m in not really caring about the gym phase

Sooooo… I’m at the tail end of this influenza started back at the gym a couple days ago maintaining my pin frequency throughout this past month even though I haven’t been able to work out like I want to because I basically been sick this whole month. SO WITH THAT BEING MOTHERFUCKING SAID I am definitely on!!!
Anyhow I’m up here painting right now got the whole building to myself …and I’m getting a massive pump just from fucking painting… They got bathrooms here with some decent mirrors and I had to take off some clothing and start flexing. A fucking pump from painting can you believe that shit?! Shout out to GC man. I’m out this bitch . Hope y’all well out there…

Me last night . 178 weigh in. I swear it’s like the gear went immediately into overdrive after my illness. Just festering in there waiting to come out…🤭💪🤫
IMG_20231220_193216878

Last edited:
Back