My 9-month gains with GC

Sorry I meant to add more to that last one so I’m going with the piana approach that our body will build a certain kind of tolerance. Because usually I run hi test with my tren. So the mindset is to give my body a break by running low test and let the tren do all the work.(…and then when I’m done with my tren run I’ll bump that test right back up. Will also drop the anadrol with the DECA and throw in the anavar with the test and tren. I just don’t know how much var I’m going to run though.

Last edited:
Honestly…i love to have striations like Andreas Munzer.
But for me I have no goals. Not anymore. After financial issues and than the flu it’s always a set back. So as far as goals it’s just to keep on pinning and hitting the weights… But far as Munzer you can’t find that shit. Big guys everywhere but no muscle fibers. Not like that dude. If I’d have to set a goal it would be a smaller version of Munzer at 212.

Last edited:
No brother. Tren is one of the compounds I’ve never messed with. Kinda scared me.

Just curious if you were aiming at a competition or had a personal goal in mind.

Ripgut said:
I just don’t know how much var I’m going to run
It’s all good I was actually asking about the var…
Kind of a sad night last night…was Watching mountain dog before I hit the sack last night

Last edited:
Ripgut said:
i love to have striations
I’m the last guy to comment on this but I believe striations are made with diet. Getting rid of all that extra pesky fat and drying out. I very well could be wrong.

Legs are looking great. You ever watch the you tube video of John Meadows doing split squat drop sets to failure all the way until he uses just body weight. Crazy My knees can’t handle that kind of punishment anymore

Yeah the one video messed me up on Christmas because he had a bandage on his forearm just had an MRI for the heart and he was happy and said he’s feels real positive about the results… And the next thing you know the damn guy passes… I think it’s just weird for me in general. To watch people on video that passed on

Ripgut said:
To watch people on video that passed on
The older you get the more people you know die. I’ve lost count for 2023…. Probably about 2 dozen or so friends coworkers… folks I know.

It’s one long line… somebody dies…everyone take a step forward.

Back