Superdrol log flashlabs

It can definitely be the Sdrol, after all it is a oral, orals kick in quickly. Do you feel more pumped and full through out the day?

Yeah, everything feels new, been on trt for 4 years, so this made me feel like I started a cycle , notice I’m not as exhausted during workouts also, it’s like I can just keep rolling.

Well definitely noticing a fuller look and some new definition. I’ll be posting a before and after pic for sure. Loving this shit, to bad it’s not a injectable 🤣🤣

I guess I’ll give some stats so 5’9 started this at 195.6. 4 to 5 times a week work out. Never do cardio, hate it and my metabolism is already fast so any cardio makes my caloric intake go up, that’s my observation anyway. All bloods are in check, my bad cholesterol was hovering on the borderline number but still not bad. I do chest &Tris one day back & bis one day legs and shoulders one day . Day on day off sequence. I do high reps meaning set one is 12 to 18 set 2 is 10 to 16 set 3 is 8 to 12 set 4 is 6 to 10 reps . Increase of weight every set. Set 5 is 4 to 8 then I drop the weight to a weight I can do 2-3 sets of 6 to 8 then next exercise. I like to hit the heavy and rep ranges to get all muscle fibers. I do barbell dumbbell and machines alternate each week . I take 20 to 40 second rests between sometimes 10 to 30 second rests. I pour sweet. Any changes to consider would be great. Thank you

It looks good a little confusing but looks like a good routine.
Im looking forward to seeing how far the superdrol takes you and how you feel running it

Yeah I suck at this shit, basically I pyramid my weight up for 5 sets then drop to an 80% of max weight and do 2-3 sets for 6-8 reps. Anyway I think this shit is like tren kind of my cardio is shit, like stairs I’m breathing hard is that a side effect? Body temp feels hotter but reads the same on thermometer. Have a headache most mornings, aspirin fixes that. Those normal sides?

I do get occasionally some headaches oh and some heartburn but that’s about it. After 4-5 weeks lethargy starts kicking in

Last edited:
Sure man whenever I run orals I always up my water intake. As far as calories I could imagine if your in a deficit could def cause headaches

Back