Superdrol log flashlabs

I’ve only done dbol and anavar. I’ve been debating next cycle trying superdrol. I haven’t drank in about a year since my brother got framed for some dumbshit he didn’t do, but was drunk in the wrong spot. Cops tend to find you very questionable when drunk in a place you shouldn’t be.

You definitely don’t have to apologize to me brother I appreciate it though I look forward to hearing about your experience and progress.

Sucks that you have been sick ive been seeing alot of people getting sick lately

So tonight was fun wanted to kill legs the entire time, did but these back pumps suuuuuuuucccckkkkkk I hate that shit. Otherwise I’m sitting at 201 and on the free weight shoulder press machine my strength has incresed, I know it’s not the same as free weight press, but I was at 300 plus lbs for 4 on my last set. Def like this shit. Prior to superdrol I was like 285 ish 290 max on the press

Last edited:
Well still progressing, strength is up I’m also not feeling headaches or any of that this time, so I’m wondering if those sides weren’t because I was getting sick. The strength increase is nuts, and the pumps. I’m now sitting at 203.2 lbs. I think after 2 more weeks and some days I’ll stop, and maybe use the rest towards the end of my cycle for a few weeks. Any thoughts on this idea?

I’ve read the pumps are rough most often run it 4 weeks because of them. Plus some say they get lethargic after awhile. How long has it been?

Back