Starting first cycle tomorrow and have a few questions

Warming test up helps a ton when you only have 25gauge needles, Pull a little extra into the syringe to push out the air bubble at 1ml. As a still new user I find glutes super easy and painless, I use 25g 1”. Been rotating glutes and quads, First right quad Pin could barely walk next day, but first left quad pin was really smooth no prob. Haven’t tried delts. I like pinning right when I wake up then jumping in the shower running warm water over the area. I guess massaging is discretionary still testing if it helps with pip or not. Remember to breath, I have a bad habit of holding my breath and bracing for it to be over with, had my girl pin my glute and let’s say it did not go well, got super light headed And almost fell when I finally took a breath of air when she finished 😂.

😂😂😂 it’s pretty rare we give IM shots in the hospital. It’s usually only when folks are going REAL crazy. Sometimes I swear they just like changing protocols for the sake of change. Plenty of nurses still aspirate, no ones died yet… just sayin.

Never. In 20+ years Of AAS I have never done it. Most military corpsman or docs do it either. And I’ve had a ton of IM shots.

Ha ha why would you hold your breath, don’t be scared @CFIT although I do have to say I always tighten up and brace when my wife pins me, I think she likes it.

I was nervous first pin did it and said fuck I could have been on gear sooner haha. Now I like it will do cc of tne in delt for heavy leg back day tomorrow

It is. But when you weigh a buck 50 and 8 months later 220 and jakkked as fuck always brings the “you on roids” question. Always wear oversized sweats. No posing in the mirrors. Keep to your self. Join the base power lifting team. Then it’s not a big deal. Until it’s roll your sleeves up time… 😂 I always did the “gunny” roll. You know about 1 inch above your elbow? 😂😂

Back