Geek's Big Guns Recomp

What’s so bad about it @Mossy1985 they slit your sack a wee bit then use something that looks like a mini crochet needle and pull out the vasdeferins (probably murdered that one) and a little snip snip the burn you do t even feel and done!!

Little history about my experience…doc prescribed me a brand new pain killer i had never heard of…oxycontin…took one and done. I’m a pill lightweight anyways. I had a whole jar of 25 or 30mg don’t remember. I stayed up all night tweaking. Gave them away at work my first day back. There was several guys killing theirselves to get them. Apparently they had already heard about the new wonder drug. Last time I took anything more powerful than a tylenol 3.

Around my area it’s generally $1 a mg. I had no idea what I had. Just knew I wasn’t touching them or anything like them ever again.

Big pharma gotta make that cheddar. Get a whole nation addicted to pain killers by saying they aren’t addictive then get a billion dollar slap on the wrist after making trillions. Capitalism is grand ain’t it?

Last edited:
The government ain’t no different with street drugs either. Look at all their connections with the Mexican cartels. Where almost all
Our drugs come from. Yet they wanna make a few examples of us roid guys. Fuck them.

Well getting people on script pain pills was always just the plan to eventually get them on. Heroin. They made Oxys more difficult to come by right as they got the flow of heroin started back in Afghan. The only reason we let the taliban take back over is Mexico became the primary source of heroin we no longer needed theirs

Meh I’m not a fan of conspiracy theories at all. My take is it’s simply the mega rich exploiting systems designed by them, for them. It’s really that simple — no conspiracies needed to explain that. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Last edited:

Progress Report​

The good news this week was the new movements I performed were solid, step count was great, dick is working great and nutrition was okay (but could be better).

I got hit with some really bad news this week tho: my knee arthritis is starting to flare up again. This hasn’t impacted my workouts yet, but I have a feeling it will soon because the problem has steadily gotten worse over the last two weeks. Went out dancing on Saturday and actually had to stop because the pain was awful. This is invariably gonna mean a month or two of physical therapy. I’m probably gonna have to cut my volume to 3-4 workouts a week to make room in my schedule for the physical therapy and the additional recovery it will demand.

This could also cause me to delay my cut which is scheduled to start later this month. We will see. I have an appointment scheduled with my orthopedic to look at it. Hopefully it will clear up before the appointment like it did before. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Attachments

• 8E6F6C59-3268-435E-BCDE-25ABCB2906C5.jpeg
    8E6F6C59-3268-435E-BCDE-25ABCB2906C5.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back