Geek's Big Guns Recomp

Update​

Back from staycation! Gonna do the last workout tomorrow, but here’s my weekly checkin:

As you can see, despite spotty compliance, I am still losing fat. Also, I’m still coming up a bit short on my step goals. Need to get at least 7k on average, which should be better this week.

giphy.webp

From here on out, I’ll be posting these progress checks on Sundays. I expect a 🔨 if I don’t @Poppy can be my enforcer 😂

Last edited:
Still here! Took another week off so I could focus on work. It was my deload week of my recovery meso, so I’m perfectly fine with that. I swear I got bigger somehow.

Starting my new bridge program this week. Update on Sunday as planned.

@Poppy Step counts are aggregated from my step tracker and iPhone itself using apple’s Health app. Weight and compliance data comes purely from the RP Diet Coach app thru their daily checking and weigh ins. Training data is simply screengrabbed from the RP excel spreadsheet.

Last edited:
Gotcha…you’re a meathead scientist collecting data and crunching numbers. Haha hence the name anabolic geek. Haha

You might like this book. Not sure on carryover to bodybuilding/recomp. With your penchant for data it might be up your alley.

It’s geared more towards strength and conditioning.

Also makes a great sleep aid.

Progress Report​

IMG_6425

IMG_6426

This custom template is baller. I can tell my body is ready to start adding muscle again. Unfortunately I’ll be taking another week or two of hiatus — getting my tubes snipped tomorrow, so I’ll be out of the gym until I heal. By the time I heal, I’ll do a quick 2-3 week resensitization meso and then start with the next log/cut near the end of August.

Step count is outstanding. I’ve figured out just the right amount and the right routine to hit my goals every day. Gonna stick with this.

Compliance is still around the same. Gonna work on it in the off time. Because this program is so demanding, I’ve been feeling the effects of increased appetite. Imma head it off my cutting out some of the junk and adding back in some fruits and veggies.

I’ll be around the forums for the next couple of weeks, but I won’t be updating this log except to post compliance and other notes.

Attachments

• 38711A48-5FF4-4CE0-8339-8E3154298596.jpeg
    38711A48-5FF4-4CE0-8339-8E3154298596.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
@Mossy1985 It will be when I can fuck all I want without worrying about behbies. Pregnancy is arguably the most problematic STI these days 😂 Also a lot of people in the polyam community won’t let you take the condom off without it. Fine with me — I’m not cut out for kids anyways. Also makes things easier with partner since they won’t have to fret about IUD every 5 years

Last edited:
Back