Starting first cycle tomorrow and have a few questions

Was it test only cycle correct? If your up weight but your belly is the only tho g bigger than we need to back up and look at diet and workout routine Gimmie a few days meal plan first

Yes it is test only. And it’s gotta be my diet. I was consuming anything and everything to ensure a caloric surplus so it wasn’t clean at all. I’m going to cut that down now and still consume as much calories I can but mostly going to be clean calories

Where is protein intake cause if you are fine there already staying at the same calories even if clean will make you fat

My protein intake should be pushing 150 each day. Eating mostly clean I won’t be able to consume as much calories since I would be too full to eat. It can’t be all body fat though cause there is no way I am 20 pounds bigger in the gut

What type of protein powder are you consuming and how many time do you take in that Type protein? (Powder, bars, etc)

I am drinking 1 scoop of optimum nutrition serious mass each morning with breakfast. I’ve had a big surplus on top of not doing cardio cause I always felt bloated. Gonna eat less and bring back the 20 min cardio session 2 to 3 times per week

Get away from anything that is whey protein only. Micronized will help reduce bloating. Stay super far away from Caesin. That’s the worst. Both are cheap and micro used absorbs better. If I use anything besides micronized I get serious protein gut…

Last edited:
I have two double scoops of the cheapest protein I can get and it seems to do fine by me. Now when I eat broccoli it’s bloat city in 4 minutes

Well I’m lazy, and never had a shake I truely enjoyed,except for at the gym I use to go to but it was more like a smoothie

Back