Time for a Dirty cut 2024

Maybe your body will be good and rested for strength phase and leading into your meet prep.

I’m thinking you’re pretty durable and carry above average strength anyways so the ramp up should come quick.

Yeah nothing a little tren can’t take care of for two weeks at end of this run then I’ll drop back to test and mast only for till it’s 16 weeks from meet then we add ment and 8 weeks out we drop mast go back to tren. I’m on anavar currently to see if I can finally use and just get rid of bottle it have

I remember you saying that you don’t tolerate anavar very well.

You and me are the only two I can recollect that don’t.

Still containe 160 of caffeine which I try limit intake. So when used on heavy lift days I get the full affect

IMG_7855

Btw this is legs I did and some of todays work

Well I’m up 6 pounds in 4 days if I’m still heavy after sleep tonight I’ll drop it again. Last time there was ton of water retention. I’ll just do sd Instead

Finally was in gym with coach for first time he was more impressed in person with progress than pics. Used my squat bar for rack pulls as it’s already bent so why damage other bar. That was mistake knurling tore my legs up
IMG_7866

Today s and tomorrows workouts

Last edited:
Insomnia and headaches last night weight is down two pounds from yesterday. Doubt I hit goal of 275 unless I drop two meals and replace with just shakes. Which we may do. But I’m fine with ending 285 if body changes are still positive looking
IMG_7867

Last edited:
Dirtnasty said:
I’m fine with ending 285 if body changes are still positive looking
My opinion… you’re just a big dude and short of cancer or some other wasting disease or hardcore drugs… you’re just going to levitate to a natural weight.

Well my bar got locked back up I didn’t get to ask owner why but I asked employee and it’s because it’s bent so I guess that just mean I have to get new one that’s not bent

Back