Cutting up with COVID-19

Just finished my second arm workout for the week. This was one of those days where I really looked good; big, full, and vascular.

BICEPS:
  • 4 sets one arm preacher curl machine
  • 4 sets of different type of preacher curl machine single arm
  • 4 sets dumbbell curls with an inward arched movement. I doing even know the name of this exercise(maybe Zottman curls?) but it felt different which is what I was looking for. I did 3 machines/exercises that I never do. It felt great to shock the body.
  • 2 sets of 60 second static holds on the pull down machine with a neutral gripped bar so I was in the flexed front double biceps pose.
TRICEPS:
  • 4 sets one arm reverse grip pull downs
  • 4 sets one arm over hand grip push downs on a lat pull down machine I’ve never used before. Felt different/good.
  • 3 sets torched rope push downs
  • 2 sets one arm hammer grip push downs
ABS:
  • a few rope crunches

I had a real good leg workout today. I missed Saturday and Sunday due to moving. Today I added a press exercise because my left leg gave out on me a couple times this weekend so I need to push it harder to grow. It’s the leg with nerve damage so it’s very atrophied and weak.
LEGS
  • 4 sets leg press/hack machine
  • 4 sets lying leg curl
  • 3 sets another leg press/hack machine
  • 4 sets glute press back
  • 3 sets leg extensions
  • 5 sets seated calf raises

I was lazy so it was 3 sets with a few seconds rest and around a dozen reps each. Took a full minute. 🤣. My abs are over developed so I just do enough to keep them tight which is very little. For many years I trained then very heavy and sometimes I’d do 500 heavy reps on the weighted machine for 20-30 minutes. Now they always show even if I bulk up but they also protrude like the roid gut stereotype. A lot of guys never train abs because when they compete the abs come out when body fat is super low. I made my decision early that I wanted real deep abs even if I developed the turtle shell stomach. When I started I just wanted a huge chest and a real good eight pack.
This was my best look. I was 43 and weighed 237Lbs. I was on a ton of AAS then. I also took melanotan II year round with a little daily tanning booth so I looked like a Brotha. Once you go black you never go back!

Last edited:
Back