Cutting up with COVID-19

How do cheat meal affect sciatica. Just curious cause I have nerve issues now on my left leg and it’s been better lately. Injured self in sept and left leg took forever to get to normal. My left foot was even numb for months

Last edited:
I have very little space in my spine for the nerves. My discs are almost gone. Any inflammation in the body will cause swelling against the nerves. When i eat regular people food it always brings the sciatica back a little. Any irritation around the nerves that causes tissue swelling screws me. When I was bed ridden in horrific pain for a month I caused the inflammation by hanging upside down in a machine daily. That was the worst pain I’ve ever felt! I just ordered fish oil with high EPA/DHA to further reduce systemic inflammation. Hopefully it helps.

Please keep us posted on the fish oil. I’ve been experimenting with it myself. Curious to see how your dosing dials in. Hope you never have that back pain again.

Yeah. I was looking at krill oil but got frustrated trying to figure out which brand was good so I just ordered the fish oil.

See the USP verified symbol. That’s the important part brother!!!

I as well seems one bitch ghosted me and now I can’t convince fwb that it’s good to go again. I don’t blame her

22 days no cheat meals. Took an Anadrol and a turinabol this morning then did chest, a little tris and quads, plus cardio. The gym had a dozen new machines which was exciting. I got a great pump considering the lower carb diet. I also just added fish oil for reduced inflammation.

CHEST:
  • 3 sets chest press
  • 3 sets pec deck
  • 3 sets inclined chest press
  • 3 sets dip machine
  • 4 sets chest fly maxhine
TRICEPS:
  • 3 sets push downs
QUADS:
  • 3 sets leg press
CARDIO:
  • 30 minutes recombinant bike

I’m took my morning dbol and trne today got through squats no back pumps but rdls are awaiting. Man I tell you these flash injects are treating me real good like butter going in

Back