Cutting up with COVID-19

I would be estastuc if this kid was Mine but I understand. Honestly John th one I’m with now is only the third in 3 years hahah. The pregnant one was 1st after long drought and I think of her everytime im with this one I’m ducking mess

I think the Anadrol isn’t helping my emotions. It’s pretty powerful stuff. I took it yesterday then didn’t go to the gym. I’m so stubborn I’ll take it today before back for the pump. Tomorrow and the next day I’ll skip the Anadrol because it’s leg day and an off day. I still feel emotional and down today but I’ll try to think more positive and hopefully snap out of it.

I was a bit disgruntled this am, but now my dad n I are goin trout fishing with the kid, hopefully fresh protein for dinner

When I’m on a lot of testosterone my stuff is thick as glue so no way any live babies are in there. That was my birth control for 2 years with one girl. She never you pregnant. She would complain about swallowing it because it was so thick. 🤣

I don’t think anyone knows how to respond
This. I don’t either but I’m sorry bro. That’s a
Shit situation. All I can do is encourage you to let the thoughts out instead of bottling them up and going down that dark hole.

Back