Cutting up with COVID-19

Cutting with COVID-19:
Today, instead of band curls, I got four one gallon water jugs and attached my band handle to them. Holy crap, 32Lbs felt heavy! Having only done bands for near two months made me weak on real weights. The pump was so much better too! I used the water jugs to do bicep curls and lateral delt raises. It hurt but felt great to get a good pump. I later did bands for triceps and more delts. For cardio I did a fast walk for 35 minutes. I finally shaved my body **to see just how fat I was. I definitely have a lot of fat to lose but I’ve made big inprovements over the past 5 weeks of dieting. Give me 4 months and I’ll be pretty lean.

CUTTING WITH COVID-19:
Today I trained super hard! It kicked my ass! I did all supersets for back and chest with giant sets as part of it.
1st superset/giant set: pushups superset with one arm pull downs, and pull overs. 8 supersets of those.
2nd superset/giant set: band flies superset with one arm rows, rear delt laterals, and face pulls. 4 supersets of those.
Cardio: 35 minute fast paced walk.
MEALS:
8am: 2 scoops whey protein and 2 scoops oats
12pm: 2 slices dry 21 seed/grain toast, 7 egg whites
3pm: 2 scoops whey protein and 2 scoops oats
6:15pm: 1/3Lb fat free turkey breast, 1 cup rice(uncooked weight)
9:30pm: 2 scoops whey and 2 scoops oats

I sleep pretty well. One cool thing is my prostate improved a lot. In years past I had to get up to urinate every hour or two. Now I get up only once.
For some reason I require an abnormal amount of sleep though. 11-12 hours is what I need to feel good. Most likely I have sleep apnea but I don’t like going to doctors ever.

What do you normally do for cardio? I can’t run anymore like I used to in the dark ages , but I was thinking maybe a fast paced walk should suffice for now. On days when weather permits I’ll walk to work which is only about 1.5 miles each way, but hey something is better then nothing

My left leg will collapse if I try to run or if I walk a steep hill. I do a fast paced walk out in nature. I have to stiff leg it up and down hills. A brace would be smart to use but I don’t. I get a good sweat going from fast walking.

LUNCH:

Last edited:
Back