Geek's Big Guns Recomp

Yo I’m here! Still grinding away! Not much to report. Been on lurk mode, so I’ve been reading stuff just not replying much. I’ll just leave this peek here:

So yeah it’s going really well. 🙂 still had my old neck meds around and that and the Airrosti clinic got me sorted and back in action in a couple days. Had a bad snow storm so making up all of last weeks workouts this week. Peak week is next week then a week of maintenance for deload.

Last edited:
Darn dude. I think you’ve broke the code…20 pounds is great. You got moxy kid.

As far as the hair… kiss my butt…hahaha

Don’t take your foot off the gas pedal. I’ve done it more times than I can count and regretted it every time.

It’s ok to throttle back for cause but keep the engine revved.

Better then I’ve ever done. When it’s time to bulk up is focus hard on back and chest. Get some thickness in there. And shoulders also will give some nice width. All those will work arms plenty. Of course have a good arm day too and never forget legs. Reason I say is cause when i had a trainer he had me focus mostly on chest back and shoulders and it gave me the best astetics then other programs I was on.

@Rusty Yeh that is my plan. Right now I’m running a shoulders and arms focused program. Next training cycle I’ll run a balanced program before bouncing over to a chest/back focused program. I also have extra bridge programs in between macro cycles — next one is gonna be chest here in Juneish

Back